As a requirement, precedent to you being able to use any of the tools, functions and services offered you by this site, you must read and agree to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Should you access any element of this site, or use any functions, tools, or services that this site offers, register as a member, or view any text or graphics, such activities on your part means explicitly and definitely that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Should you not agree to be bound by each and every term and condition contained in this Agreement, you must leave this Site promptly and you may not retain our services. Please remember that www.tranktechnologies.com is owned and operated by Trank Technologies
Service Plans and Related Information
All service plans are subject to modification or cancellation at any time with no prior notice. Trank Technologies reserves the right to cancel service at any time with no prior notice, for any reason they, in their sole discretion, deem appropriate. "charge-backs" or cancelling any fees or service charges paid for.
"SUBMISSION OF PLAN ORDERS; SERVICE PLANS"
You may order Services by submitting Plan Orders through the Trank Technologies Portal or by calling representative. Once Trank Technologies accepts the Plan Order submitted by you, then you will receive an email from Trank Technologies at the email address that you provide or have provided to Trank Technologies as part of the Registration Process for the Services. Trank Technologies is not responsible for rendering Services in connection with any Plan Order that it has not accepted. Upon acceptance by Trank Technologies of a Plan Order, you will have a Service Plan.You can opt the best suitable plan from a wide variety of plans after checking the list of services offered by Trank Technologies.
Failed Service Attempts.
We will act in all reasonable ways to establish the nature of the problem(s) that require our professional attention and to locate, analyze and correct those errors or problems. Nonetheless, we do not promise that, despite our best efforts that we will be able to successfully resolve the problems you have retained us to check up and repair. Consequently, you are still liable for and must pay us for our time spent attempting to repair your problems even if we cannot, using all reasonable efforts, produce actual repairs.
Expiration of Service.
We fully reserve the right to expire any prepaid and unused professional time and services that remain on your account if such has not been used within a year of the original purchase date. Such unused professional time and services will expire and shall not be usable or refundable upon expiration. We shall have no duty to notify you of our decision to expire the unused professional time or services or any pending expiration.
For service you must have a broadband or high speed connection to the Internet to receive service and your computer must be actively connected to the Internet through a broadband or high speed connection at all times service is rendered or to be rendered by us. You must also have a registered, valid copy of Windows installed as your system's operating system during all service periods. Your computer must be connected and operating while we are conducting repair, diagnosis, or otherwise installing repair-related materials. You also agree that we may remove any infected files that is creating conflicts or is otherwise determined by us to be harmful or otherwise disruptive of the appropriate efficiency or working of your computer. We will endeavour to gain your prior approval before we install or delete anything, but you agree that we may delete and/or install any necessary files at our sole discretion without your prior approval if we deem it, in our exclusive discretion, to be in your best interest for us to do so and you agree to hold us harmless from any loss/failure of any nature relating to our installation and/or deletion of any files on your computer. If you have Vista installed on your computer, you may be required to disable your User Account Control (UAC). If you do render inoperative the UAC, you understand that your computer may be vulnerable to harmful programs and scripts during the short period that we are accessing your computer and you agree to hold us harmless from any failure and/or losses of any nature arising from this susceptibility of your computer arising from your temporary disabling of your UAC or your failure to correctly and promptly re-establish your UAC protections. You agree that you will promptly reactivate your UAC as instructed by us when we expire our access to your computer.
General Site Rules.
Clients, site members, and visitors may not Infringe the law of any jurisdiction while visiting our site or using any service or tool that we provided.
- Cyber-stalk or Harass any user.
- Conduct any activity that is detrimental or harmful to our site as exclusively determined by us.
- Post any information or content that is indecent, defamatory, obscene, hateful, blasphemous or intolerant in nature or in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Upload any material that is harmful to our user's computers or objectionable/abhorrent to our community as a whole.
- Evasively and dishonestly represent yourself as another person or as a representative of a business or entity that you do not in reality represent.
- Wrongly and inaccurately represent your professional or business credentials or professional background. In your jurisdiction you must be of adult age to use this site or to become a client of this site. In any event, no member or user may be under the age of 18 years of age. Parents or guardians of minors may enrol as a member on behalf of their minor wards/ children but are solely accountable for the direct supervision of their wards/ children while their minors visit the site or use any of the services/tools that the site provides. We may post policies, rules, or guidelines. Upon the posting of such materials from time to time, they immediately become incorporated by reference into this Agreement as if fully set forth herein.
Some rules that cannot be infringed by members or users include the following: